Chemical Process Pump
Warner Pump P-Series chemical process pump
Fields of application
Corrosive, pure and contaminated media in the chemical, pharmaceutical and petrochemical industries, in metal processing, waste disposal and recycling etc.
- when stainless steel is not su!ciently resistant
- alternatively to expensive Hastelloy, Monel, tantalum pumps
- when anti-adhesive surfaces are important.
The P-Series is particularly economical and reliable with
- less environmentally critical or hazardous media as pumps with single mechanical seals are lower priced than sealless pumps
- high solids-laden, gas-containing or other problematic media especially when sealless pumps are unsuitable
- badly lubricating media: gas-lubricated mechanical seals
Single-stage, plastic-lined, frame-mounted chemical process pump of heavy-duty design. Dimensions to EN 22 858/ISO 2858. Size 25-25-100: Close-coupled design for "ange motor. Flanges with holes drilled to ISO 7005-2/PN 16. On request drilled to ANSI B16.5 Cl. 150, JIS or BS.